Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Tough Questions--4th Graders' Thinking in Notice and Note Signpost

This is a list of "tough questions" that fourth graders generated after viewing the Nickelback video of "When We Stand Together":

Fourth Grade Students’   3/17/14
“Tough Questions and Fierce Wonderings”

What is my meaning in life?

Will my brother ever look like me?

I wonder why people have to fight each other?

Why does the winter get worse every year?

Are flying bicycles going to be made?

What is the slowest species on earth?

Did God ever have a sister or a brother?

Why do I have to go to school 5 days a week and have only 2 days off?

When do we get out of school?

Why is the world the way it is today?

Why can’t all countries get along and not have war?

Why does there have to be war and bad people?

How long until I can control my anger?

When is the world going to end?

What is the next new species on earth?

Will I get a lot of money?

Why would people even want to do slavery?

When was the first day on Earth?

Why am I bad at spelling?

What will I be when I grow up?

Why are horses’ mothers sometimes different than their babies?

How many stars are in the sky at night?

Why are there people on earth?

Why can people look deeper in the world and see what bad things happen to other people instead of themselves and make a change in the world instead of sitting there and saying everything is perfect and nothing is wrong?


No comments:

Post a Comment